Friday, January 7, 2011

one and two







a best friend sent me a will.
dia suruh fulfill kan kesemua cabaran ini


honestly aku tak faham
cane nak main ni?



tak pe la
i'll do it my own way
taram je la yek
hopefully awk terima seadanya :)



1. picture of myself




i'm flying without wings
siapa kata bajukurung tak leh terbang?
tengok pakar lakukannya
still sopan gitu! kan kan...



2. songs


selama 2 hari ni, tak berhenti dengar adik bibir nyanyi
amaran: aku tak minat die ok! suka lagu die je



o~~ ah ah ah (4x)
I always knew you were the best
The coolest girl I know
So prettier than all the rest
The star of my show

my favorite, my favorite
my favorite, my favorite girl
my favorite girl



ni ku tujukan buat seseorang yang berkongsi 80% persamaan denganku.
kau juga teramat istimewa di hati ini :)

..........................................................................



That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me, this is so sad
That should be me, that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong, I can't go on
'Til you believe that that should be me
That should be me



to u, i hope u will be happy for the rest of ur life...
with her.








ok. cukup la hari ni buat 2
sikit-sikit
lama-lama jadi bukit ;)



to be continued...
jeng jeng jeng